On 1/11/62 03:03, mailing lists wrote:
Hi Dan,

I did not know that. What was the reason that it did not work before 3.30?

The implementation of the xBestIndex method of fts3/4, and fts5 prior to 3.30.0, only allowed a single MATCH constraint to be processed and passed through to xFilter. Fts5 now uses a more complicated method to pass constraints between those two methods, which allows the details of multiple MATCH constraints to be passed through.

Dan.

Regards,
Hartwig