Hi all,

I am trying to create a fully automated auto suggestion feature for my
web application for sqlite.

Currently this is going well, but I realized there are to many features
in sqlite to hardcode this, so it will be near impossible and take a lot
off time. The diagrams on the site of sqlite, for example the select
statement https://sqlite.org/syntax/select-stmt.html, is there an API to
get this information in a format that is not an image?

I really want to make the auto suggestions very specific:

A very basic SELECT statement without all the complicated stuff: SELECT
column, column, ... FROM table_name WHERE clause, ...

After "SELECT" is typed I only show columns in the auto suggestions, if
a "," is typed I again show only column names, if there is no column I
show only "FROM", after "FROM" I show only table_names, ....

Please do not feel obligated to answer this question, if you do this is
much appreciated!

Thanks in advance.

Kind regards,

Laurent Dhont