On 5 Dec 2019, at 8:07pm, Zhu, Liang [AUTOSOL/ASSY/US] <liang....@emerson.com>
wrote:

> We are using Journal_mode=delete, sqlite3_close().

Please check that when all your connections are closed, all temporary files are
deleted.  So if your database is called 'database.sql' then there should be no
other file starting with that name, for instance 'database.sql-wal',
'database.sql-shm', or 'database.sql-journal'.

Does your application add data, then delete data, then add more data, etc. ?
Or does it just add data ?

VACUUM should not be necessary.  And it can use a lot of space while it's
working.  We need to find out why you are having to use it.