When we report the bugs, we said that they were from 3.31 version, but people
in mitre changed them to 3.30.1. We just reported what we found. And the commit
we reported in the bug report is referencing to the official GitHub repo.

Bugs are found in the latest version, because there are so many bugs in the
release version that are already been fixed in the development code. So there’s
no point finding bugs in release version, as we have to verify whether the
latest code still has such bug anyway. Some bugs we found can reproduced in the
release version, with slight change in the test case, but when we asked the
developer to confirm them again. We didn’t get reply as they had been fixed in
the developing version after we reported them.