Great work but pretty much what we have come to expect from DRH and the
SQLite team. As we approach the end of yet another year ( and indeed decade
) can I indulge the list in a simple congratulations to all involved and to
the outstanding support on offer when a member of this email list. SQLite
is personally my favourite software release  and IMHO right up there as the
most useful and reliable software of all time! Thanks to all who have made
it possible.

On Tue, 31 Dec 2019 at 11:13, Richard Hipp <d...@sqlite.org> wrote:

> That's the total elapse time from me checking in a bug (check-in
> https://www.sqlite.org/src/info/40d10e7aad5b8992) until Manuel
> Rigger's fuzzer had located the bug and issued a ticket against it:
> (ticket https://www.sqlite.org/src/info/892575cdba4e1e36).
>
> Well, at least the bisect didn't take very long!
>
> --
> D. Richard Hipp
> d...@sqlite.org

Regards,