R Smith, on Monday, January 13, 2020 06:49 PM, wrote...

> On 2020/01/14 1:11 AM, Jose Isaias Cabrera wrote:
> > R Smith, on Monday, January 13, 2020 05:25 PM, wrote...​
> > ​
> > Wow! Thanks for this. I had not thought about your questions. My boss
> said, I need to know all the changes per project whenever it happened.
> So,... I will have to revise my thinking, but I have enough with your help
> to continue. I am going to have to reload SQLitespeed, and try it again.
> :-) Thanks.​
>
> A - Es un placer,
Wow!  Spanish speaker also. :-)

> B - It's important to really understand how they want to see changes.
> Also I'm simply assuming (thanks to your example) that changes do not
> happen more frequently than once a day, and that the time of it is not
> important. If it is, the query will need to be adjusted.
Yes, a dumb of a system is provided daily and even if it happens more than once
a day, the date contains hour also, which will also work with your example.
Thanks.

> C - I know you probably know this, but just in case it isn't 100% clear:
> there is nothing about the SQL I posted that requires SQLitespeed. It is
> simply the easiest for me to use and it outputs SQL+Results the way I
> like it (so feel free), but that query will work in any SQLite platform
> for any version of SQLite - after 3.8 that is (or 3.7... or whatever
> version introduced CTE's, my memory is suddenly failing).
Yes.  I know.  But I like those stats. :-)  Thanks.

josé