As an occasional poster I like the idea of a forum as for me it's easier to
dip in and follow threads (after lots of years of using System.Data.Sqlite
I'm reluctantly moving over to using the Microsoft drivers because it
supports EF Core).

For the look and feel, it's plain but it's functional. I'm reminded of the
quote from Deng Xiaoping  "No matter if it is a white cat or a black cat;
as long as it can catch mice, it is a good cat."

Cheers,

Mike