Hi all,
I am having real problems with SQLite on Windows CE (.NET 4.1 and Pocket PC
2003).
I have tried everything and it seems that there is a memory leak with SQLite on
Windows CE.
I have test it with SQLite versions 3.2.2 and 3.3.4 and SQLite seems that it
reserves memory and doesn´t free it after using it, memery is freed only after
the main program has finished.
Take this simple example (it fails also with more complicated ones). I have
test it using a quite big table (20,000 records).

Please i really need help, because my program consumes all the memory and i
need to finish it next week:
Here is the sample source code to test (this is done with EVC   4.0 and a MFC
application)
 void CMemoryMDlg::OnButton1()
{
   char *errmsg;
   char **result;
   sqlite3 *db;
   int ret, rows, cols;

   int n = sqlite3_open("\\mysqlitebd.db", &db);
   if (db == 0)
   {
          MessageBox(_T("Error openning BD"),_T(""),MB_OK);
          return;
   }
   ret = sqlite3_get_table(db, "SELECT * FROM artic", &result,
&rows, &cols, &errmsg);
   if (ret != SQLITE_OK)
   {
         MessageBox(_T("Error en SQL"),_T("Error"),MB_OK);
         sqlite3_free(errmsg);
         return;
   }
   else {
         MessageBox(_T("Error on SQL
sentence"),_T("Error"),MB_OK);
    }
    sqlite3_free_table(result);
    sqlite3_close(db);
}

Automóviles, telefonía, imagen y sonido, belleza... ¡encuentra gratis todo lo
que necesitas! http://clasificados.wanadoo.es/