In order to get this to work, modify DBD::SQLite dbdimp.c so that the 3rd
parameter of each call to sqlite3_prepare() is -1 instead of 0.

Steve

Chris Werner wrote:

Hello,

The current release of SQLite, 3.3.4 does not seem to be compatible with the
perl DBD driver. The embedded SQLite package works quite well, But I would
like to have the full SQLite package installed [so I can use sqlite3]. I do
not seem to be able to locate the source archives, I would be looking for
Ver 3.2.7: sqlite-3.2.7.tar.gz

I understand that the problem is a know bug... any feedback on whether a
change should be made in SQLite or the CPAN DBD package?

Thanks,
Christian Werner

--
Steve Green
SAVVIS

This message contains information which may be confidential and/or
privileged.  Unless you are the intended recipient (or authorized
to receive for the intended recipient), you may not read, use,
copy or disclose to anyone the message or any information contained
in the message. If you have received the message in error, please
advise the sender by reply e-mail at [EMAIL PROTECTED] and
delete the message and any attachment(s) thereto without retaining
any copies.