This may be way off-topic (or really a BIRT bug), but I'm trying to use
eclipse BIRT to create a report off a sqlite DB:

1) add jni dll path to eclipse startup parameters
2) setup sqlite driver in BIRT data sources
3) create new report datasource pointing to existing sqlite DB and test
connection

Error:

Java.sql.SqlException. SQLite.Exception: error 21 in sqlite*_exec

I've found that:

SQLITE_MISUSE This error might occur if one or more of the SQLite API
routines is used incorrectly. Examples of incorrect usage include
calling sqlite_exec after the database has been closed using
sqlite_close or calling sqlite_exec with the same database pointer
simultaneously from two separate threads.

Any idea what I could do about it except reporting a possible BIRT
issue?

Thanks,
Andi

proprietary, or otherwise private information.  If you have received it in
error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the original.  Any other
use of the email by you is prohibited.