"Laura Longo" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi Richard,
> I've tried with mkso.sh but an error has immediately stopped me:
>
> make: *** No rule to make target `target_source'.  Stop.

You need to make a copy of Makefile.linux-gcc into your
build directory, change the name to just "Makefile", and
edit the macros at the top to suite your particular
setup.  Or, you can run "configure" at let it build a
Makefile for you.  Either way should work to generate a
Makefile that understands the "target_source" target.

> ....but I don't gave up! I've tried with sqlite-3_3_7-tea.tar.gz as you have
> suggested... but the result is not very good, already in the 'configure'...
>
> checking for correct TEA configuration... ok (TEA 3.5)
> checking for Tcl configuration... configure: WARNING: Can't find Tcl
> configuration definitions

Install Tcl.  http://www.tcl.tk/
Shame on CentOS for not installing it by default!
--
D. Richard Hipp   <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>