Hi,

We are using embedded flash file system, now we have catch22 situation.

When the EFS is full (we seeing this when we have <13k on EFS, ofcourse out of
that 13k some will go for system) , the users aren't able to delete any content
from the EFS. sqllite3_step() is returning error. We suspect that its not able
to create the journal needed for the transaction.

Tried using different approaches, like enclosing that in a begin/end
transaction and so, but nothing did work out, so we are assuming that may be
the reason.

Wanted to know, like whats the optimal amount of EFS usually that we have to
reserve so atleast the user can delete one object from the table so that he can
make further deletes.

Chetana.