Hi All,

SQL Maestro Group is happy to announce the release of SQLite Maestro 6.12, a powerful Windows GUI tool for SQLite databases administration and development. The new version is immediately available at
http://www.sqlmaestro.com/products/sqlite/maestro/

Also we're happy to grant you a time-limited 25% discount on all our products and bundles. Don't miss this unique chance to get our software at a special Christmas price!
http://www.sqlmaestro.com/purchase/

What's new/changed in version 6.12?

1. The main feature of the new version is the tabbed MDI interface implementation (like Mozilla Firefox). Here are some its advantages:
- you can drag-n-drop tabs to change their order;
- you can close the current tab pressing the mouse wheel (or the middle mouse button);
- you can drag-n-drop database objects or selected text between tabs;
- each tab has a popup menu, which allows you to close current tab, close all tabs or close all the tab except selected one (close other tabs).

2. SQL Script Editor: if a user opens a file larger than 100K, SQLite Maestro will suggest him to execute the script file without opening it in the editor. Of course it is also possible to execute any script file using this way: just press the "Execute script from file" link on the Script Editor navigation bar and specify the filename.

3. We've added an option for converting new object names to lower/upper case.

4. Data grid: the speed of data loading was significantly increased.

5. Some other improvements and small bugfixes.

Sincerely yours,
SQL Maestro Group
http://www.sqlmaestro.com