Greetings!

The only tool I have for examining and manipulating SQLite databases is
SQLiteSpy.  If I want to change data in that program, I have to write an
SQL statement.  Every other database editor I've seen lets a use do
simple things from a grid.  Open a table and data is loaded into a grid,
click on a cell and type in a value and it gets written to the table,
select a row and click a Delete button and the row is deleted from the
table, and so on.  There must be a tool somewhere that will do that for
a SQLite database, or there's some feature of SQLiteSpy I don't know
about.  Can somebody please point me to one or the other?

Thank you very much.

Rob Richardson