From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 18 February 2007 19:37
To: sqlite-users@sqlite.org
Subject: Re: [sqlite] Month string from yyyy-mm-dd

"RB Smissaert" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Is it possible with the date-time functions to get the month as a string,
so
> January etc. from the date in the format yyyy-mm-dd?

This is difficult to internationalize so I omitted it in my
implementation of the date/time functions.  You can, of course,
grab the source to the date/time functions, make what modifications
you want, and use the modified date/time functions in your code.
But text month names are not supported by the core distribution
of SQLite.
--
D. Richard Hipp  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>