Will give that a try and see if it gives any less warnings.

RBS

-----Original Message-----
From: Martin Jenkins [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 24 February 2007 19:21
To: sqlite-users@sqlite.org
Subject: Re: [sqlite] compiling with VC++

RB Smissaert wrote:
> Did you make the alterations to make the dll VB compatible?

I don't think Dennis was building the VB version. The lines that Todd
says you have to comment out - did you comment them out or replace them
with a 0?

I haven't analysed the code fully but I'm a bit suspicious about that //
mod.

Firstly, comments in loadext.c says  new functions have to go at the end
of the list to maintain backwards compatibility, so it sounds like the
order is significant and 2) when sqlite3_global_recover was deprecated
it was replaced with 0 rather than being removed completely, which also
suggests that the order is significant.

On that basis I'd expect to see the line

  sqlite3_changes,

replaced with

  0, // sqlite3_changes,

and not

  // sqlite3_changes,

I can't comment on why Todd chose to remove those lines.

Martin