From: Trey Mack [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 07 March 2007 13:12
To: sqlite-users@sqlite.org
Subject: Re: [sqlite] What is wrong with this simple query (offset)?

> It looks all as it should work and it compiles with the same number of
> warnings, but I get a bad dll calling convention in VB with the extra
> integer argument iFields.

You've changed the signature of the method you're calling, and it looks like

you changed it correctly in the VB declaration. Maybe you have an older
version of the DLL with the older signature in your system32 directory? It's

possible this older version is being loaded, and that would cause the error
you see.

There's a method called sqlite_libversion in that dll that returns
VB_SQLITE_VERSION (#defined in vbsql.h). Mine's "3.3.8c" now. Added the
extra letter just so I could make sure I have the right version of the dll
loaded.

HTH,
- Trey