At 6:45 PM -0700 4/10/07, Darren Duncan wrote:
If one wants to still deny that rolling back a child without rolling back a parent has no practical use, then we might as well not have built-in SQL statements that are atomic, because that is exactly the same end result for users.

If someone is confused by the typo I just made here, it was meant to say:

If one wants to still deny that rolling back a child without rolling back a parent has [any] practical use, then we might as well not have built-in SQL statements that are atomic, because that is exactly the same end result for users.

-- Darren Duncan