Charly Caulet <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
I mean that I had a trigger on "INSERT" that executes an update, and
I had
some  triggers on "UPDATE" that executes any other updates... So it
was an
infernal loop.

Be aware that SQLite never enters infinite loop of triggers. It keeps track of a chain of nested triggers that led to the currently executing statement; if that statement would fire a trigger that is already in the chain, the trigger does not run.

Notice how, in my solution, a BEFORE INSERT trigger runs an INSERT on the same table, with no ill effects.

Igor Tandetnik