thanks for the reply....

But i have  some clarifications though...

I downloaded System.Data.SQLite Dll from the website u mentioned but i was
clearly stated that i was for Win32 systems.. ie for WIndows OS only... And
i am using Linux. So is there a release for linux also? correct me if i am
wrong...

Also can u give me some sample code which implements connection pooling...
And one more thing... From ur reply, i came to conclusion that
Mono.data.SQLite does not provide pooling... we have to do it
programmatically but having one static connection and managing threads...

Also i have to convince my tech lead that connection pooling is not required
in my scenario..

My scenario is

I have max of 5-6 inserts/deletes/updates in one time... Max of some 10-20
selects at a time...

Also any database activity is needed once in 2 hrs or so...
Also i am managing write operation across threads..and also i am opening and
closing connection immediately after use...

SO do i need connection pooling really?

Thanks and regards,
Dinesh.R