There are too many SQLite management programs out there to count ... Go to
http://www.sqlite.org/cvstrac/wiki?p=ManagementTools

SQLite doesn't support stored procedures.  You'll need to learn ADO.NET
(numerous resources on the internet) in order to use my provider.  Basically
you open a connection with the SQLiteConnection object, create
SQLiteCommand's for queries and iterate over rows with SQLiteDataReader.
You can also use ADO.NET's disconnected model of DataTables and DataSets
with the SQLiteDataAdapter.

If you want to work with Typed Datasets and do databinding, here's an old
video demonstrating that feature in Visual Studio, using the Server
Explorer.  It requires that you've run the installer and installed Visual
Studio support.  Some of the GUI in the provider has changed, but you get
the general idea of how to work with the Server Explorer to create tables,
add some simple data, and then generate a typed dataset from it.

http://sqlite.phxsoftware.com/sqlite.wmv

Robert