I'm thinking about this.. to get a 'exact' copy of a sqlite database we
should implement a new public API:

sqlite3 * sqlite3_clonedb(sqlite3 * db, const char * szOutput);
sqlite3 * sqlite3_clonedb16(sqlite3 * db, const void * szOutput); // utf-16
version

this api can do the real file copy without exposing any characteristics of
the sqlite3 database (this db could be copied from / to :memory: databases
on this way) and also deal with internal VFS driver intrinsics, such as
sector size, and etc.