On Wed, 05 Dec 2007 13:17:55 +0100, Pannonvision
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>Hi,
>
>Do you have any experiments on damaged file recovery? How can be
>damaged the opened database file? We are using windows XP.

It's really hard to damage:
http://www.sqlite.org/atomiccommit.html
and SQLite repairs the database itself automatically.
All common cases for corruption are taken care of, you don't
have to implement anything except a good backup regime.

In exotic cases, damage can still occur, read chapter
9.0 Things That Can Go Wrong

Of you want to damage your database intentionally, you can:
http://www.sqlite.org/lockingv3.html has a chapter 6.0 How To
Corrupt Your Database Files

--
  (  Kees Nuyt