Hi All,
I have been working on MSSQL server and SQLite is new to me. I usually did the
following in MSQL server to check of the specific row is existed in the table
and have different action depending on the result of the check. For example:
Create table versionTable (dbVersion varchar(20)
   insert into versionTable values('6, 0, 0, 1');
Now the table is created and it has one row(6, 0, 0, 1).
I usually do the following to check the content of the table

If NOT EXISTS ( select 1 from versionTable where dbVersion = '6, 0, 0, 1')
      insert into versionTable values('6, 0, 0, 2');
ELSE
     update versionTable set dbVersion = '6, 0, 0, 2';

I really don't know how to convert these syntax from MSSQL server to SQLite.
Your help is appreciated.
Thanks,
JP

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs