On Dec 14, 2007, at 9:24 PM, Lynn Fredricks wrote:

That's true. A lot of those kinds of sales presentations are correctly
targeted at decision makers that make financial decisions. I don't consider
it a bad thing - it's really a necessity to be competitive.

My intent is  to provide complete detailed technical information
about SQLite, including its limitations and faults, and honest
comparisons and even recommendations of other products
(including, but not limited to DeviceSQL).  My intent is to avoid
sophistry, misrepresentation, exaggeration,  and hype.
This intent is sometimes imperfectly executed, but it is my goal.

If that means that SQLite is uncompetitive, then so be it.

D. Richard Hipp
[EMAIL PROTECTED]