Hi,

We're building the amalgamated source file with SQLITE_OMIT_LOAD_EXTENSION defined.

This had been working just fine until the release of SQLite 3.5.2.

It stopped working after the release of SQLite 3.5.3 because sqlite3.c contains:
  #ifndef SQLITE_OMIT_LOAD_EXTENSION
  #define SQLITE_CORE 1  /* Disable the API redefinition in sqlite3ext.h */
and then:
  #ifndef SQLITE_CORE
    #include "sqlite3ext.h"
    SQLITE_EXTENSION_INIT1
  #endif

Changing from:
  #ifndef SQLITE_OMIT_LOAD_EXTENSION
  #define SQLITE_CORE 1  /* Disable the API redefinition in sqlite3ext.h */
to :
  #define SQLITE_CORE 1  /* Disable the API redefinition in sqlite3ext.h */
  #ifndef SQLITE_OMIT_LOAD_EXTENSION
"works" for me - functions such as qlite3OsDlOpen() are defined but not used but at least SQLite builds.

Any clue?

Regards,
--
Dimitri