On Fri, 11 Jan 2008 15:32:28 -0500, "jose isaias cabrera"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>Greetings.
>
>I have a problem.  I have this shared DB amongst 4 co-workers where I am
>getting this error:
>
>SQL error: database disk image is malformed
>
>that is after I do a,
>
>select * from LSOpenProjects;
>
>and goes and display 1006 records and then I get that error above...
>
>1006|1006|1006|NEW||...ASCII data deleted...||||||||||||||||||
>SQL error: database disk image is malformed
>sqlite>
>
>How can I recover the data all the way to record 1006?
>
>thanks,
>
>josé

You can try to use the .dump command of the command line tool to
recover what's left. Sometimes it works.

But it is weird the database is corrupted in the first place.

Did you use any dangerous PRAGMA's to improve speed?
What's the operating system?
Is your database on a network share / NFS / SAMBA drive, and if
so, is the filelocking of your filesystem fail proof?
Or do you use a server layer that connects your users to the
database?
Does your application handle exceptions properly?
--
  (  Kees Nuyt
  )