Hi Nathan,

> The problem gets into the multiple where fields in the where clause.
> There could be up to 9 different where parameters.

I could be wrong, but your statement above screams out that your
database may not be "normalized". By this I mean that perhaps you have
a lot of null values or repeating default type values in various
fields. If this is the case, I suggest that you restructure your
database to split the tables to remove redundancy (ie normalize it).
This will speed most operations, possibly reduce the file size and
probably reduce the solution to your "problem" to be a simple query on
one table, joined to any others from which you require data, without
needing nine where parameters.

Can you please post the schema of your database? along with some
sample data?

Tom
BareFeet

  --
ADSL2 - probably a hundred times faster than your
current Internet connection. Australian best deals: