Hi,

I read the documentation, features and faq and could not find anything that
specifies where (which directory) the database file is stored. I launched
sqlite3.exe on windows without a database name, using the '.databases'
command, I get:

sqlite> .databases
seq  name             file
---  ---------------
0    main
sqlite>

and since it doesn't show a file, I presume that sqlite does actually
support in-memory temporary databases? Where is is documented?

SQLite is cool, I started using it today, created a couple of tables, used a
few selects with join with no surprise. Nice and clean. Good job SQlite
team. I am doing a project on Android, I guess you'll see more and more
people working on Android.

Thanks

Fred