On Sat, Apr 12, 2008 at 9:36 AM, Rich Shepard <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On Fri, 11 Apr 2008, Amit Uttamchandani wrote:

>    I second the recommendation of Mike Owens' "The Definitive Guide to
>  SQLite" for detailed insight on this system. And it does have the worst
>  index of any technical book. (I wrote to the publisher about it but never
>  received any reply.)

I know I've said this before, but I just want to say it again because
it pains me that the index is so bad: I had absolutely nothing to do
with the index. While I was presented with the index to look over, I
only had about a day to provide any feedback and there were so many
other deadlines looming that I really only had about 30 minutes to
"read" the index.

I've been lobbying Apress to release the book in electronic form for
free. It's currently under consideration, but I've not heard anything
back yet.

-- Mike