First, thanks for all your answers.
I would like to come back to my question (see first post).

All events come sequentially (because it's a time line).
I can have more than one event during the same time but I use 1 different
bit to identify each event types.

I think it's important to use this sequential constraint to do the delete
request.
But SQLite3 use a B-Tree algorithm...
When I delete some rows it's always for oldest events (before a specific
time = 'Ts').
I mean I delete all rows before 'Ts' (like a fifo...)
I don't want to check all my event table but only the oldest events (first
rows).
When I find a time greater than 'Ts' I can stop the delete operation.

Do you think It's better to use one more table for optimization?

For example, creating a "summarised" table which could, in 1 row, summarise
all the events (detailed in the general table)  that have happened in a time
lapse (= time between
two rows).  This "summarised" table could be created with the following
request :

CREATE TABLE bloc_events(
   bloc_id            INTEGER NOT NULL PRIMARY KEY,
   bloc_start_time    REAL,
   events_resume      BLOB
);

And now my event table looks like this:

CREATE TABLE events(
   time               REAL NOT NULL PRIMARY KEY,
   event              BLOB,
   bloc_id            INTEGER
);

'events_resume' is a logical 'OR' result of all event types detected in the
correspondent event groups in the events table.
'bloc_start_time' is the start time of a new group of events.
The difference between two successive bloc_events rows is the group
precision (maybe 10 minutes)
To know the oldest event (bloc_id) to delete I check bloc_events table
first.
Then I delete row on events table with the same bloc_id found on bloc_events
table.

How to create a FOREIGN KEY with SQLite3?

Thanks in advance for your answers.

Regards,

Raphaël