-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of D. Richard Hipp
Sent: Thursday, August 21, 2008 5:24 PM
To: General Discussion of SQLite Database
Subject: Re: [sqlite] Reducing SQLite Memory footprint(!)

On Aug 21, 2008, at 7:33 PM, Brown, Daniel wrote:

>  if anyone has a fairly meaty test
> database they don't mind sharing that I could fling at my test
> application...

A project repository with "fossil" is a (meaty) SQLite database.  You
could (for example) go clone one of the various fossil projects out
there and use that as your test database.  First download a pre-
compiled fossil binary:

     http://www.fossil-scm.org/download.html

Then clone a repository:

     http://www.sqlite.org/experimental     (~5MB)