---------- Original Message ----------
To:  (sqlite-users@sqlite.org)
From: Igor Tandetnik ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
Subject: Re: [sqlite] sqlite3_bind_text problem
Date: 17/11/2008 11:58:18a

> Despite what the indentation might suggest, the "else" clause at (3)
> corresponds to the "if" statement at (2), not the "if" statement at (1).
> Thus, your code calls sqlite3_bind_text and then immediately
> sqlite3_bind_null for the same parameter.

*sigh*... must've been too little coffee... thanks for pointing that out.

I added a few brackets and it's working perfectly. The idea was to write one
function per object that reads/writes fields from the DB in a symetrical
fashion. If you get the macros right it's surprisingly little effort to add
fields and change types later on.

Thank you.
--
Matthew Allen