On Sun, 12 Apr 2009 20:46:40 -0700 (PDT), Wenton Thomas
<thomas.wen...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>I  created two tables A and B.
>There exists a record which contains B's information.
>
>Now I need to drop table B and  delete all its information in table A.
>The two actions were wrapped  in a  transaction,but  dropping table always
>fail.
>Error no is
>SQLITE_CANTOPEN    which means"Unable to open the database file".
>The sqlite version is 3.5.9.
>
>Could anyone help me?

It's hard to tell from your description what you are doing
exactly.
Does the same SQL work correctly from the command line tool?

It is not very common to drop a table when data changes,
usually the schema is stable and rows are inserted into and
deleted from tables, or column values changed.
It might indicate a flaw in your database schema design.
--
  (  Kees Nuyt
  )