On Sat, 30 May 2009 17:50:36 +0530, <souvik.da...@wipro.com>
wrote:

>Yes , I understand that. Infact I was doing that
>through a script during system startup. I wanted
>to know whether SQLite provides any API to do the same.

No, it doesn't. You could write it yourself:

foreach $name in \
        sql(SELECT name FROM sqlite_master WHERE type='table';)
do
        sql(DELETE FROM $name;)
done

If you use a startup script, there is no need for the C API,
you might as well do something like:

  sqlite3 dbfile .schema|sqlite3 dbfile.new

or (if the database is not overly large)

  sqlite3 dbfile .dump|grep - v INSERT|sqlite3 dbfile.new

You may want to add a few initialization PRAGMA's to the
pipe.

--
  (  Kees Nuyt
  )