Hi Dennis,

> When I saw this I though "What language is this? It's certainly not
> English." :-)
>
> It seems to me that robinsmathew should investigate the shift key,
> and the spell check functions in his email client.

Agreed. There were also missing characters from the "English" and SQL.
A little proof reading goes a long way.

> Is it just me, or do others find jibberish like "wat, jus, wanna, i,
> wen, etc..." to be very distracting and not the least bit "cool"?

Yes, very distracting, and inconsiderate form of communication,
especially when asking for help. It takes far less time for one person
to punctuate their own text than 200 readers to try to mentally insert
punctuation after receiving.

Tom
BareFeet

  --