I'm looking specifically at the heap for the process I wrote.

-----Original Message-----
From: sqlite-users-boun...@sqlite.org
[mailto:sqlite-users-boun...@sqlite.org]on Behalf Of Jay A. Kreibich
Sent: Friday, June 26, 2009 5:32 PM
To: General Discussion of SQLite Database
Subject: Re: [sqlite] Memory leak with sqlite3_exec on qnx 6.4.1

On Fri, Jun 26, 2009 at 05:07:16PM -0400, Greg Morehead scratched on the wall:

> If I close then reopen the database all my memory is recovered.
>
> Is this by design???  I was intending on keeping a connection open most of
> time.

  Are you sure you're not looking at the page cache?

   -j

"Our opponent is an alien starship packed with atomic bombs.  We have
 a protractor."   "I'll go home and see if I can scrounge up a ruler
 and a piece of string."  --from Anathem by Neal Stephenson