From: sqlite-users-boun...@sqlite.org
[mailto:sqlite-users-boun...@sqlite.org]on Behalf Of Noah Hart
Sent: Sunday, August 02, 2009 7:58 AM
To: sqlite-users@sqlite.org
Subject: Re: [sqlite] ANN: SQLite 3.6.16.C#

Richard sent me a gentle reminder that read in part:

Please also note that the SQLite source code is in the public domain, but
the "SQLite" name is not.  SQLite is a registered trade mark.  If I don't
defend the trademark, then I could lose it.  So, I really do need to insist
that you not use the name "SQLite" for your product.

This is an excellent reminder, and until this is done, I've removed access
to the source code and will terminate this google code project.  I'll post
an announcement in the future when the new project is ready.

Also, if anyone has an ideal about what to call it ...
Regards,

Noah Hart