Romain Perney wrote:
> - what is the best way to store date-time values with sqlite3?

This depends on what you plan to do with them. If you need to manipulate
the dates in your SQL queries (as opposed to just shuffling them in and
out), then you want one of the formats understood by SQLite's built-in
date/time functions:

http://www.sqlite.org/lang_datefunc.html

Here you have a choice of a string like '2009-09-29 07:44:00', a Julian
day (a double with whole part representing date and fracional part
representing time) or a traditional Unix time (the number of seconds
since midnight 1/1/1970).

If you don't need to manipulate these fields in your SQL, then you can
choose any format you want. E.g. in my application I find it convenient
to store dates as integers like 20090929 (I don't need times).

> - to store boolean values?

As integer 0 or 1.

Igor Tandetnik