From: "Pavel Ivanov" <paiva...@gmail.com>
To: "General Discussion of SQLite Database" <sqlite-users@sqlite.org>
Sent: Tuesday, October 20, 2009 3:06:01 PM GMT -06:00 US/Canada Central
Subject: Re: [sqlite] Crash on freeing mutex in sqlite3.c

The only place I see this line in SQLite's code is
sqlite3_initialize(). So your path given to sqlite3_open_v2() is
completely irrelevant and FTR no other process "can have a mutex" so
that it will lead to crash of your process. The problem is that your
application corrupts memory. Run it under valgrind and see where the
problem is.

Pavel