Jay --

Are you saying that:

(a) sqlite3_complete("") returns 0 in your system and therefore I must
be doing something wrong,

(b) or sqlite3_complete("") does return 1 and it is a bug?

If I am doing something wrong, does anyone have an idea of what it could be?

The workaround is easy enough, but I am just curious if I have some
setting or something wrong.

Thanks,

Nick