Hi Petr Vaněk,

i really like the sqliteman, but there are some things that's not so great.

- It seems that it don't support my databases (that are sqlite 2.8.17). I
cannot open anyone of it. It says everytime, that this is probably not an
database. But it is sure.
- The insert of lines in the right lower box doesn't work sometimes and do
nothing or just delete my entries.

(cannot found currently other things)

A little bit more settings would be great and support for databases, that
has changed. I think there is something in the documentation written, that
the database (scheme or what is was) is changed, if you use commands like
alter table or drop column, because they are commands from later releases.
(If I am wrong, sorry for that. I'm not really sure about this)

And as I know some database settings need to set up at the beginning of
creating the database. I cannot change things like the "encoding" or such.
It would be changed, that disturbs me.

I also would like to see an option to have an "database database", there
all my databases are listed, that I can found the better (the programm
likes to use the main program path or tries to open the latest database
(but if the database are moved, then an error is thrown)).

I would like to help you, if I would know how. I could help you with
testing sqliteman on windows machines and such.

with best wishes

Artur