Hi Dan,

Am 22.03.2010 um 05:08 schrieb Dan Kennedy:

> On Mar 22, 2010, at 4:16 AM, Wanadoo Hartwig wrote:
>
>> Hi Minar, hi Dan,
>>
>> there is a similar bug in the FTS3 module. But here the
>> sqlite_last_rowid may return a wrong value.
>
> How do we reproduce this bug?
>
> Dan.

there is already an open ticket from 2009-12-01 under "Open FTS3 tickets"
describing how to reproduce it. My e-mail was more meant to draw attention to
the extensions (especially virtual table stuff). But if you are able to fix the
bug I would really really appreciate it because then I do not have to program
around the "feature" anymore.

Hartwig