Occasionally a user is getting a "database or disk is full" during the call
to start an exclusive transaction. My conditions:

- The disk has plenty of space.
- I'm using persistent journaling mode.

I'm assuming this is due to some antivirus or other process holding the file
and causing this failure.

My guess brings me to the function "winDelete" in the amalgamation, which is
retrying the deletion of a file up to 5 times (.5 seconds) and fails after.
When I hit this issue the first time, I turned on persistent journaling to
avoid calls to the delete function, but I don't know if anything else is
calling delete, or if any other os functions fail after a certain number of
retries.

If I increase MX_DELETION_ATTEMPTS, will this help with my issue? Or are
there other options, or situations that can cause the error? Technically we
can tell users to turn off antivirus on the folder where the sqlite file
resides, but it's not a robust solution.

Thanks!

- Nasron