Similar conversions problems we can see in triggers and constraints
too. See the first message in this topic. In TCL layer I did add the
"typing when possible" logic but how to do it here?
sqlite> INSERT INTO T2 VALUES('18');
In this expression value '18' may has more than single datatype in
different times - original type is 'text' and 'text'/'integer'/etc. in
dependence of the trigger or constraints checks and 'integer' after
inserting into table T2.

--
Best regards, Alexey Pechnikov.
http://pechnikov.tel/