On Fri, Dec 17, 2010 at 4:36 AM, giuseppe500 <giuseppe...@yahoo.it> wrote:
> There is a version of SQLite 3 for 64-bit systems?
> or, you can simply compile the source of sqlite3 at 64-bit with c++ 2008?
> thanks.

FWIW I compiled sqlite 3.6.23.1 along with its tcl hooks and have been
happily using it in a (single-threaded, multi-process) 64-bit
application in tcl and C on both FreeBSD6 and linux 2.6.18-164,
RHEL5.4 for 6 or 8 months with no issues whatsoever.  The application
parses a superset of csv (with arbitrary optional field separators,
arbitrary optional quotation characters, arbitrary optional padding
characters, arbitrary record separators, field data type checking etc)
and exposes relational queries on the data set.

The app screams along at 160000 records per second on the parse side,
and I'm still pretty sure it's my parse code that's the bottleneck and
not sqlite.

Eric