Hi all,

I'm sure I'm doing something stupid here...

      CREATE VIRTUAL TABLE example USING fts4(TOKEN, CONTEXT);

      INSERT INTO example(TOKEN, CONTEXT) VALUES('one', 'This is just one
sentence.');
      INSERT INTO example(TOKEN, CONTEXT) VALUES('two', 'This is just one
sentence. Sorry, it are two sentences.');
      INSERT INTO example(TOKEN, CONTEXT) VALUES('three', 'More then three
words in one sentence.');

      SELECT snippet(example, '[', ']') FROM example WHERE CONTEXT MATCH
(SELECT TOKEN FROM example);

this returns

      This is just [one] sentence.
      This is just [one] sentence. Sorry, it are two sentences.
      More then three words in [one] sentence.

while I was hoping for

      This is just [one] sentence.
      This is just one sentence. Sorry, it are [two] sentences.
      More then [three] words in one sentence.

thanks

gert