On Sat, 11 Jun 2011 13:54:45 +0300, irfan khan
<irfan.8...@gmail.com> wrote:

>Hello,
>
> I want to know, if we can do a point time recovery for SQLITE database? not
> only restore database.

No, SQLite automatically recovers up to and including the last
completed transaction, rolling back any unfinished transaction.
If you know beforehand which points in time you are interested in,
you could:
- backup that point in time (file backup)
- backup that point in time (using the SQLite backup facility)
- take a snapshot of the filesystem (using e.g. zfs).

> awaiting ofr your replay....please help me.

Reading the documentation at http://www.sqlite.org/docs.html will
give you more insight.
--
  (  Kees Nuyt