I have a customer with a database whose file size is about 39GB.  He's
getting error 13 (database or disk is full) on an insert.

My app sets the page size to 4096, but even if it was the default, this
error shouldn't happen until it's around 4TB in size based on what I read
the default SQLITE_MAX_PAGE_COUNT value is.

There is plenty of free disk space on the drive, and other databases are
being successfully written to in that same folder, so I don't think it's a
rights issue.

Is there anything else that could cause this error?  It's on a Windows
computer if that makes any difference.

Doug