On 2012-01-13 15:35, Richard Hipp wrote:
On Fri, Jan 13, 2012 at 3:34 PM, Normand Mongeau<nmong...@theobjects.com>wrote:

On 2012-01-13 15:23, Richard Hipp wrote:

On Fri, Jan 13, 2012 at 3:19 PM, Normand Mongeau<nmongeau@theobjects.**
com<nmong...@theobjects.com>>wrote:

  not really, no. This is a server that receives files, and the transaction
below means a file has arrived.

  Does your server have a really, really slow disk drive?  Transaction
commit
normally takes milliseconds.  I'm not sure why you are having problems.

Might another process be soaking up all the disk I/O bandwidth and making
your process have to wait for an available slot?

No, my machine is a normal PC, and I tried on several machines and they
all react the same way.

What version of SQLite are you using?  Have you tried running with all
anti-virus software disabled, to see if that makes a difference?

3.7.9 is the version I'm using (statically linked BTW). Running on another machine with no anti-virus gives me similar times.

Normand

  Normand